SKU (ISBN): 9781540902887
Binding: Trade Paper
Published: January 2024
Publisher: Baker Publishing Group
Whether we know it or not, relationship styles cause some people to naturally thrive in relationships and others to struggle. According to attachment theory, we tend to experience love in predictable ways–some of which are healthy and some of which are not–based on our style and that of our partner.
The good news is, whatever relationship style you have naturally, you’re not stuck with it! Using the strategies found in this book, you can:
– identify your relationship style (and your partner’s)
– understand the strengths and challenges of that style
– overcome feelings of rejection and failed relationships
– recognize the patterns and behaviors that are affecting your relationships
– develop better ways to express and receive love
If you’ve been caught in a cycle of unsatisfying relationships, discover how attachment theory can help you take the guesswork out of understanding why people behave the way they do–especially in times of stress–so you can find and sustain a love that lasts.
1 in stock (additional units can be purchased)