SKU (ISBN): 9781890947620
Compiled by: Rose Publishing | Editor: Gretchen Goldsmith | Editor: Carol Witte
Published: January 2005
Publisher: Rose Publishing
How to Study the Bible wall chart
Whether you are teaching people with no Bible experience or those who have been Christians a long time, this chart will provide an excellent introduction to studying the Bible.
Your students will learn the basics of Bible study and develop the confidence to read it themselves.
* Approaching the Bible “inductively”-asking “What does the Bible
teach?” rather than “How do I prove my opinions by using the Bible?”
* Bible passages and topics to study.
* Applying the teachings of the Bible to everyday life.
* Memorizing Scripture-12 key verses.
* Using Bible dictionaries, concordances, and cross references
Contirbutors: Bill Reynolds (“Mr. Bible”); Dr. Robert Cubillos; Carleen Shrag, Dr. Peter Loizeaux, Carolyn Loizeaux, Dan Mahaffie, Delores Withers, Dave Wilke.
1 in stock (additional units can be purchased)